Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Some people stay in the church even after learning the truth

It's common to hear non-believers say things like, "Well, even if the church isn't what it claims to be, I still want to be a part of it."

The reasons for this may be they enjoy the social aspect of the church. Or maybe they feel their kids will learn good morals by attending.

But for me, I don't see it that way. Regardless of how much I loved and enjoyed the church, I feel absolutely no desire to associate with it after discovering it to be a fraud.

Would I continue to "invest" in a scam after being informed that it is in fact a ponzi scheme? No matter how good I previously felt about the investment, or how much of a return I thought I had received, I would want to get as far away from it as I could after discovering its true nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment